Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lookville.com

So...I got this invitation to join this website called Lookville and I was honestly a bit skeptical about it. I didn't really understand why I should join a social network that none of my friends were actually using...but it has been the source of quite a bit of fun for me lately.
Basically you set up a profile...only takes a few minutes. Then you post pictures of either yourself, or models in clothing, and you ask a question. Then it's posted up and anyone can view it and answer your question. It has me thinking a lot more about fashion...which is something I really really like. I think that perhaps im going to start a "Fashion Friday" where I post up things that I think are cute and fun, a new outfit I may have, and/or a makeup tutorial or something.
I get a lot of comments on my fashion all the time. I think I should share some of my stuff online. Obviously most of my stuff will be from a plus size point of view, and it won't be super on trend fashion. It will be my own brand of cool. In anycase...I can't wait to share it with you guys. First post will be on Friday.

2 comments: