Sunday, May 2, 2010

Special Thanks

Special Thanks to all of my amazing party guests!
1. Ric My love!
2. Janice
3. Xaea
4. Mia
5. Michael
6. MDR
7. Faye
8. Bio
9. Justin
10. Josh
11. Czar Jay
12. Lady Jenna
13. Sobe
14. Jeremy
15. Barbara
16. Recca
17. Chris
18. Tyler
19. Miles
20. Jake
21. Danielle
22. Adam
23. Amber
24. Amanda
25. Jen
26. Britney
27. Mike J
28. Lance
29. Dano
30. Shawn
31. Shawn's cute chick friend who's name I didn't catch
32. Scathe
33. Sarah
34. Paul

Also I want to thank all of the residents of Cypress Mill Court for being understanding and not being lame and calling cops. To the Brunswick Police for staying away. I want to thank my father for all the christmas lights for the back porch. The mushroom decorations were made by Xaea and Mia, I helped but not much. The "Drink Me" tags were printed by Xaea and if you need something cool screen printed let me know and I will direct you to her!
Special thanks to Czar Jay and Lady Jenna and also to Dano and Shawn for lending a hand and bringing the pain! Epic!
Thank you to everyone who had to travel from afar to be with me...I wanted you all to know that you didn't go unnoticed! I remembered everyone that was there! All 34 of you! Crazy Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment