Tuesday, May 11, 2010

But what about my hair?

So I have this "Rainbow Brite Inspired" outfit that I am wearing to Phuk The Politics on Saturday and it's super cute...but I don't know what to do about my hair. The cool thing is that when I look at pictures of her hair, she has thin hair that curls into ringlets on the end. Which my hair does PRETTY MUCH ON IT'S OWN...so that's cool I don't need fake hair. But she also has blunt short bangs. Now I have a clip in but it's one that I made and I need a headband to cover it...
Im wondering if instead of the pony (which won't look good with the headband) I should do pigtails and put a lavender ribbon bow with a red star in the center on both sides. Then I could still have bangs and the bows will cover up the bang piece...

I don't know...I can't decide and I don't even have the bows yet cause I need to go to the craft store...and gosh I hope that they have the perfect lavender ribbon that I need. Sorry I know this post is ADD and Random but these are the lame things keeping me awake at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment