Monday, May 3, 2010

Suck That Hallmark!

My mom wrote me the sweetest birthday poem ever! I wanted to share it with everyone who may not have seen the post on my facebook page. AWWWWW

Your birthday is so memorable-from day 1 for me.
You're little face starting grinning before the world you would see.
You nuzzled in so close-for feeding time was mine-
I nutured you from birth-until this 29.
Some pain is heir apparent-
for any caring parent.
But each day you grow more beautiful inside and out
even from ...day 1-you met the world with a shout.
You don't give in nor do you give up
herefore you will some day win a beautiful Golden Cup.
Ribbons in your hair
ribbons for dancing and twirling in the air.
An award winner from birth to today
I am so proud of you I must say.
My love grows stronger darling and don't forget this fact
I love you unconditionally and that is that!!!!
Happy birthday darling-keep up the good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment