Sunday, May 2, 2010

How it Feels to be 29

I feel amazing!

I had an epic party last night. All day long I have been having to fight back emotional tears of joy. I have amazing friends and they showed me last night exactly how they feel. Everything went perfectly and I couldn't have asked for more (well maybe more punch LOL but ummm there was 2 gallons of hunch punch and that was QUITE plenty).
A lot of my friends from Jacksonville made the trip up here, and even some of my friends from Warner Robins came! They drove almost 4 hours to see me! I really can say that I felt so special surrounded by everyone. I literally felt the love.
At one point in the night I was taken to the front of the party, bent over our bar, and given 30 lashes from my lovely husband. I thought I was through...but then all the party participants got to come up one by one and get one in. Mike J even got me good with his stick LOL...in complete 70's pimp attire.
I couldn't have asked for a better Mad Hatter than Lance...or was that Splash? Only he knows the answer to that one! Im pretty sure that Lance had left the building at some point...hehehehe! Nothing major was broken. We had one epic puke...but I didn't have to clean it up. Everyone ate, drank, and well they were either merry or they were in some kind of pain driven ecstasy that they completely begged for hehehe.

Originally I hadn't planned on the party being a fetish play party, but that's what it kinda melted into. Everything stayed moderate, and the vanillas learned that they were definitely vanilla LOL. Lots of people made new friends, some people made new connections with old friends, and some people learned that maybe they still had some connections that they thought they had lost at one time. It was a beautiful thing to watch.
In my life I have thrown some outrageous parties. All of them have been different in many ways. I have to say, however, this party is one that I will always remember. It's probably the last party I will ever throw in Brunswick, in the best pad we have ever lived in. Definitely the biggest head count for a house party. Least amount of drama...and definitely the most love and solidarity I have ever felt from a party crowd.


To everyone that attended...thank you...from the bottom of my heart you guys are amazing!

1 comment: