Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rough weekend...

So I spent a lot of time at home this weekend just kinda vegging out and trying to relax. I was totally going to party it up...but I just couldn't get up the motivation to do it. I have felt really bad and been sickish and just not in the mood to do anything. My car was a little bit jacked up after I had the fuel filter replaced but that has since been fixed...and now it's working great again. It was quite the frustrating event...and it ended up costing me like 30 dollars in leaked gas. So not awesome.
So if anyone was wondering what happened to my Fashion Friday that I was planning that is what was up. I had a rough day Friday and it just kept on coming. I am going to keep on trucking though and do the first Fashion Friday this Friday.

In other news im starting to get a little bit stressed out about this move to Jacksonville...oh and school starts back June 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment