Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Down in the Dumps

I have been pretty miserable lately. I have been sick since Saturday...things around the house have been really really horrible for me. My roommate hasn't been paying her part of the rent and it's making things really hard for Ric and I. We don't have anyone but each other to fall back on, and it seems like nothing seems to be going right for us.

I had...well technically still have...I think a job at Taco Bell, but it doesn't look like im gonna be able to keep it. My health is taking it's yearly nose dive...which sucks that it's happening during the summer. Luckily im not in school cause I can hardly get out of bed and im in so much pain that I pretty much cry myself to sleep at night...when I actually get to sleep before the night is over.

I miss doing portrait photography a whole lot...I just don't really know anyone who wants any pictures taken...well at least anyone local...

I guess you could say that I am officially down in the dumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment