Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tila Tequila Needs Help

Normally I don't post about celebrities on my blogs. Mostly because I think there are plenty enough of those sort of blogs anyway. However, I was just reading something that made chunks rise up in my throat. It isn't every day that I actually feel deeply CONCERNED for any celebrity person. I have been following Tila Tequila since before she had her show on MTV. I thought she was cute and her blogs were always really funny. Her show was insane...but she came off as genuine and really fun.

Right now however, im going to have to say that I think that she really needs help. She has apparently been keeping a celebrity news blog. I decided to check it out and what I found was fairly common...until I came to her post about celebrities and the New World Order.

At first I laughed as she was talking about videos being blatant forums for satanic worship. I could understand her feeling that way about the Gaga video...but I think that was more just Gaga trying to continue to shock us. But apparently Rhianna, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, and basically all of MTV are in league with the devil. She went on to further say that she was an angel sent here from God to fight the evil of the world(keep in mind one page before this she posted pictures of herself in a see through lace bra and underwear set). Anyone who is popular right now is a satan worshiping member of the Illuminati in her mind...oh and the one that tripped me out the most...the Illuminati killed Michael Jackson because he wouldn't be a part of their brainwashing scheme any more. Her reason for thinking this is because of a LATOYA JACKSON (that's credible) interview, and a picture of Joe Jackson with a bedazzled cow skull.

Laugh if you want to...cause honestly it is a little big silly...but I really think that Tila might be into some serious drugs. I quit following her on Twitter a while back because every time I logged in my feed would be flooded with her paranoid delusions and her "Tila Army" call to arms posts. It was just too much. Anyway... I know that I am only one voice...and I know that my voice is small and so very "east coast" but could someone in LA please go check on this girl and make sure that she is alright? Dr. Drew? Don't you have a spot in your celebrity rehab for her? She needs help!

2 comments:

  1. Tila is correcet about the Satanic Illuminati and how the industry requires a person to sell their soul to the devil to be huge. Oh, but you're into witchcraft too aren't you? You're...wicked...

    ReplyDelete