Tuesday, April 20, 2010

They gave me pills for my bills

So lately I have noticed a rise in people taking pills...seems like everyone I know is on some kind of fucking pill. I watch people...completely amazing people hit a rock bottom I never suspected they would all over a high. What is even more painful about it is that a lot of the people I watch destruct have DOCTORS that will back up their addiction by continuing to fill perscriptions and give refills.
You know things are bad when 6 year old children talk about it...I almost cried when I heard this child talking about how her grandmother used to take a lot of pills. What the hell do 6 year olds know about taking a lot of pills? Why?

This town is turning into a fucking drugged out wasteland. Generally you had to worry about people smoking crack or doing heroin. Now people are literally DYING from taking pills their doctors are giving them!

Anyway...I just wanted to talk about it cause it's annoying me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment