Sunday, April 4, 2010

New and Improved

The internet world is turning it's back slowly on Myspace.com. There are too many hackers, spammers, viruses, and just generally bad things going on for me to continue to use that site. Im also trying to pull away from social networking a bit. Im getting older and it is time that I start acting my age online LOL. So I am starting this new blog and I hope that my readers from Myspace will gravitate here. I will try and cross post for a while, but I think that I will eventually end up leaving the Myspace blog just like I evacuated Livejournal.
My Myspace pages for personal and business pursuits will remain up, and I suppose that I will check them from time to time...however my new pursuits will be here at blogspot. Of course I will remain an active twitter microblogger as well as having a facebook presence. My photography will now be featured EXCLUSIVELY at wickedarts.janwicked.com I realize that my webpage building skills are not amazing...and I don't have the money to pay a webmaster so forgive me.

If you are interested in hiring me to do some kind of photography for you www.janwicked.com is the place to look for information. There are links there that can help you find me on other places on the web, as well as a form for you to send me emails that I will get directly to my blackberry so I will respond probably within a few hours depending on how busy I am. So welcome to my new blog! Im excited and planning to use this as an outlet for more interesting blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment