Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Moving To The City

So I discussed my displeasure with living in town with Ric last night. We decided that the only way to really keep our lives going in an upward and positive direction is to live in a town that matches the pace of our lives. Living in Brunswick has been holding us back for quite some time now.
We have made some tentative plans for moving. We know we are going to need the money we put down here as a deposit. So we can't actually move until September. I am going to enroll in all web classes for Fall semester next year, and spring also if I haven't found a job by then. Mostly so that I don't loose my student aid before I have a job, because once I have a job I am going to be taking a year off to establish residency in Florida. I'll transfer to UNF once I am a Florida resident and finish my degree. Im hoping to work directly as a councilor for a few years in a mental health hospital before finally joining a private practice. The year off that I take I hope i'll be able to work in mental health in some facet. I am also going to spend that time writing my book that I talked about in my last post.
Another thing I am wanting to do is focus more on my body. I want to get into better shape and take my last final stabs at Entertainment. I think I should work in entertainment and get it out of my system or I will always wonder what could have happened. I know that im too short to be a model and probably too fat to do anything else...but I would like to try and see what I can get. I have realized lately that I am missing the stage...I NEED to get back into theater in some way.
I have a lot to think about I guess...but I wanted to post about it because im excited. It seems like ten thousand years away...but it's not even a whole year!

No comments:

Post a Comment