Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I found my new home!!!!

I found the place I want to live in Jacksonville! It's PERFECT! In a big building in downtown. They accept cats. They have an exercise room and washer's and dryers in every apartment. I bet it's walking distance from a Starbucks...epic. LOL So now that I know where I want to live I just need to work on saving money and helping Ric find a great job...and I am going to have to work to support a place at this cost as well. Good news is that we won't need to pay for cable and internet because the building has wifi so that's one bill down. We don't have to watch TV...

I guess I need to start looking into some places to work. I might actually try and get into working at Starbucks. They have good benefits and I am already a pretty good Barista.

OOOOOHHHHH Im sooooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment