Monday, April 5, 2010

Let's Talk About Sexy Baby!

I like sex and I am very liberal about my beliefs on sex...however I am not into being a whore. Flirting, being silly, kissing...these things don't mean that I want to drop my panties and crawl into bed with someone ever. I realize that for some people it's hard to separate the sex from the sexual person. The sexual world is a fun place where things are taboo, and we can all stand to visit there from time to time. It's a little hard for me to find any reason that someone wouldn't like sex or sexual things.
I am in the beginning phases of a book about sexual sensitivity and learning to be "desensitized" about sex...and what that means for your life and your future. So far what I have are just some notes and ideas, but I am going to be looking for people to interview about sex...people from all walks of life. I suppose I am inspired by Alfred Kinsey...but I doubt it will be as difficult to get people in 2010 to talk about sex. What I think will happen is that I will discover that people actually LIKE to talk about sex and are going to WANT to get together in groups where it's alright to talk about sex. I probably will not be starting the sex talks until after the summer. If you are interested in participating please get in touch with me so that I can keep you in mind.
Anyway...I promised news about new projects didn't I? hehehehe
xoxo-Jan

3 comments:

  1. I would love to participate! You know me, any good reason to talk about sex, and for a good cause? I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathie! I'll keep you in mind. I'll be forming focus groups around the summer time for this part of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! You know I have a lot to say about sex!

    ReplyDelete